Me and my sister visited Amsterdam in spring 2014. We purchased the I amsterdam city cards, and I recommend them to everyone! With the card you get:
- Free entry to Amsterdam’s best museums and attractions.
- Free canal cruise, a beautiful way to see the city’s historic centre
- Free, unlimited use of the GVB public transport (bus, tram and metro).
- Great discounts and special offers throughout the city.
- A free, detailed city map.
What I really loved about Amsterdam: the canals, the museums, the fact that you could walk everywhere, the flower shops and cafes, the architecture and little, cute streets… to name a few.
What do you love most about Amsterdam?